Madness Heist Madness Heist

Finally reviewing this after seeing it multiple times.

It's amazing! It has a brilliant story, the characters are well developed, despite the short time you know them, and I could actually see this happening in real life. The voice acting was impeccable, and the humor implemented was amazing. The only thing is that the animation could use a little work, just a little! Otherwise, it's perfect. Overall amazing job. The soundtrack was amazing as well.

Incident:111a Incident:111a

Meh, t'was a little short, but good job otherwise!

Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

Lol, this is awesome

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Stamper was freaking awesome...

Madness E collab 2 Madness E collab 2

Here is my review.
Animation was good, overall. Some of these guys really have potential. Others, not so much. Sounds were pretty much generic. The custom made characters were somewhat good, but some needed more editing. A menu would help. Though it did have HUD, and quality settings, so there's some points for that.

Animation: 3.5
Sound: 1.5
Originality: 2
Art: 1.7
Interface: 1.7
Overall: 3

juanford66 responds:

ok, thanks for the review

TSoTGaAR TSoTGaAR

It was ok, I'll give it 4 stars.

The 3 Second Collab The 3 Second Collab

This is indeed not 3 seconds each, as it is true what you said, Every part is 90 frames which is equivalent to 3 seconds. It's simple math. 1 x 30 = 1 second. 3 x 30 = 90 = 3 seconds..... howmany frames per second are there? if 30, you are right.

Madness Advancement Madness Advancement

It was ok. Transitions were nice, animation was ok, I also liked the Jebus Smoking Scene in Redeemer. My only problem is that you used only one foot. Then again, you are tributing the original. Overall :4 stars and Rating of 4

Fistful of Madness Fistful of Madness

It was ok, for a tribute anyways. Nice animation, choppy at times. Sometimes there was no feet on the characters at times, that kind of bugged me. Else then that, i thought it was good, overall animation, and the idea, was good. 3.5 stars, and a rating of 4.

mini madnes combat sas mini madnes combat sas

Not terrible

animation was meh, no feet, a little choppy...else than that it was ok